Missionary buddies

Missionary buddies

Sunday, July 7, 2013

First email from the MTC


I sent home a letter yesterday (Friday), but I bet it's not there yet, and I figured I'd send you some things real quick so you'll know I'm alive and so you can share this with anyone that wants to hear from me. The MTC is awesome. I've only been here for 3 days, but I feel like I've been here for a long time just because of all I learned. There have been some hard times, but mostly I've had the time of my life. My companion's name is Elder Wilson, and he's a great missionary and taught me a lot. We were called as Zone Leaders, and will become them tomorrow. Our district is awesome, and all of us get along so well. My companion and I are the only ones going to Indiana; the rest are going to Anaheim, California. That makes it kind of tough, because I've become pretty good friends with a lot of the Elders already, and it will be hard to see them go. All of the Elders kind of remind me of the ones on "The Best Two Years", because we're all kind of goofy. But when the time is right, everyone in the district can be super spiritual too. Well I love the  MTC, and I'm learning more and more everyday. Sorry this isn't very informative, I sent a lot more home in my other letter. This also might not make a lot of sense, because I'm in a hurry because the dryer with my clothers is probably almost done. Hopefully next week's email will be longer. I love this gospel and I love this work! The church is true, and I know it!
 
I love all of you!
 
-Elder Tom Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment